[ASHTON MARTIN] Professional DJ Contract
This form shall serve as a contract agreement for the appearance and services of Ashton Martin, Professional DJ as outlined in the following:
Other Items and Policies
- The Client agrees to provide sufficient electrical power within a reasonable distance of the disc jockey’s setup location.
- If the setup location is outside, the client agrees to provide adequate shelter to protect the equipment from adverse weather conditions.
- The DJ will be allowed access to location at least 1 hour prior to the event for setup and at least one hour after the event for teardown.
- The client has agreed to pay a half of total amount for deposit to reserve his/her event date. Cancellations made within four weeks prior to the event are entitled to a full refund of said deposits. Deposits may be waived on a case by case basis.
- The remaining balance can be paid by check or cash. If paying by personal check, payment must be received in full by the date of the event. Client is liable for returned checks, in addition to any late charges. A $30 non-sufficient funds charge will be imposed for each returned check.
Ashton Martin DJ services require a 30 day (four week) cancellation on all events. If your event is not cancelled within this time frame, Ashton Martin reserves the right to bill for the entire amount signed on the contract (may also be prorated depending on actual loss of business).
This contract shall be considered initiated at such time when both parties making the contract affix their signatures to the appropriate line below. Please note that delays incurred due to factors beyond the DJ’s control such as lack of or faulty electrical outlets, insufficient space available to perform, etc., shall not alter the start and end times agreed upon originally in this contract. A copy of this contract will be provided for all parties involved below.